28.1.06

tally, ho.

I noticed that Natanya's doing a count of croissants she's been eating, Andrea's doing a count of how many stupid things she's done here, Little Dan is counting how many legit 1st century aquaducts there are in Spain, and Geoff is probably counting how many hours of TV he's watched. I could start a tally of how many police sirens go by my window at night, but I couldn't. Because there are so damn many. That's why my curtains are shut at night and my window is always locked. That's why there's 24hour CCTV and an iron gate outside my ground floor window. Why? Because New Cross is hella sketchy and I don't want to get raped or worse, have my laptop stolen.

But I like the way the the six or so 'african hairstylists' on this three block stretch of road are always full on Friday afternoons.

Pretty:I've been posting my pictures everywhere, man. I must be really self-centered or something. Or in LOVE. With a city.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like that even though you are in England you still say crap like "hella sketchy". NOR CAL FO LIFE

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home