18.1.06

fillmeup buttercup.


I'd like to take the time to go back to the USA, to talk about a few events that have been happening over there that I probably haven't had enough time to talk about. Another point of this is to maybe let the folks abroad in on some important information they've missed out on because they aren't paying a lot of money for internet in their room because they're not obsessed with stuff like this like I am.

First off, this is old news, but it needed to be repeated here: Angelina Jolie is pregnant with Brad Pitt's baby. Another glaring piece of evidence that celebrities in Hollywood have NO IDEA what birth control is OR that Hollywood's leading men have uncanny abilities to get their girlfriends pregnant at really weird times (see Cruise, Tom). Just, come ON. I've never been a big fan of Angelina, but to submit to carrying Brad Pitt's baby? Do no women have any self respect? This is all just too fast.

Secondly, about that Tom Cruise. Apparently for Katie Holmes' birthday, he gave her a very special gift - a DVD collection of every movie he's ever been in, including, and I quote: "Each was inscribed with a special handwritten love message to the future mother of his child." Everybody is so obsessed with babies. Babies everywhere! (5points if you know the reference.)

Thirdly, I haven't decided which dress is my favorite at the Globes yet. I'll be sure to link a picture when I decide. All of them have been nice, just nothing stand outish. Mostly because Nicole Kidman and Cate Blanchett weren't there. Obviously Scarlett Johansson is going to be on the cover of everything but that's only because her boobs were just RIGHT THERE wherever you looked and some gay designer grabbed them. Hey, thank goodness Halle Berry wasn't there, because her dresses are stupid and she always ends up on the cover of every magazine the week after. (P.S. The picture is of Stephen Chow, director of 'Kung Fu Hustle' and 'Shaolin Soccer' and numerous other screen gems. He was at the Globes, he lost to some little insignificant movie called 'Paradise Now' (NOT!) but he's so adorable.)

And fourthly, to bring this back around, here's a picture of the park I ate my cheap little pound-fifty sandwich in the other day. The sandwich didn't fill me up, but this view did. Tomorrow and the next day will be days for exploring. (P.S. Now EVERYBODY can post a comment due to my changing some settings!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home